Saturday 12 March 2011

a day at the spa

as I noted yesterday, saratoga national park is beautiful. those pine trees, man. I lost my camera in the move, so I'll grab a stock photo.

that obviously isn't the avenue of the pines, I'll find a picture of that later. with a new camera, mom promised that she'd replace my old one. hopefully it'll be decent... maybe I can convince her that living five years in the past isn't good for a teenage girl. cameraphones are where it's at. anyways, we were there in time for the appointment and it was glorious. I felt like one of those bratty spoiled girls on mtv - manicure, pedicure, the works. it didn't take much for me to get used to this place, I tell you. going to explore the mall tomorrow morning. sucks that you get march break now, though... I'll have to see if I get anything like that soon. maybe I should research american high schools a little more, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

oh, I should look into getting a cd player. that one you burned for me is all lonely in the corner of my room. oh, my room! I'll email you a picture of that some time soon. it's kinda lame right now, but I'm sure I can spruce it up. anyways, look forwards to my frilly girly mall escapades.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic, I was worried you were going to 'lose' that CD. It does kind of suck, though, I wouldn't really take it that harshly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh? you totally would. you'd take it so personally that the cd would probably dig itself out of the traswh and fly all the way to milton to comfort you.

    ReplyDelete