Sunday 13 March 2011

unfortunate

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

yeah, I didn't get to go to the mall today. oh god the horror, I can feel myself just melting on the spot.

ahem.

so, I'm starting to get more into the groove of blogging. a bit more comfortable with writing more about myself and day-to-day occurences, seeing as nothing horrible has happened. I'll be like one of those people on twitter who talks about getting up to go to the washroom all the time! my blog will be so massive, I will become the coolest blogger. actually, I have one thing standing in my way, which is proper grammar. shall I sacrifice my morals to rise to the top? am I that weak?

Yes, I am.

Okay, I was using the no-capitals thing to look gimmicky, but I don't need that. I just need to be awesome. Maybe attention whoring would be good too... Dori, link here on your blog, please. Oh, while I'm addressing you in lieu of my four screaming fans...
http://tinyurl.com/4tqvhu3

I'm afraid our relationship can never survive if you don't watch Eva. Just the way it is, sorry. Oh, um, while you're at it try some creepypasta... Ben Drowned is a good one. Alternatively, browse /x/ for half an hour. Yes, that should be a decent start. The Elise cloning process begins. I'll schedule your sex change for September.

To elaborate a bit on why I didn't get to go to the mall, Mom got sick with some sort of flu. So I couldn't get a drive, obviously. Dad's still getting comfortable with his new job, so he's going to be really busy for a couple weeks. First impressions, yeah? Anyways, I'll look into bus schedules if Mom doesn't fight it off by tomorrow.

<3, Elise.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm in for a rough couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it'll give you something interesting to blog about. Nobody cares abour your fish. Maybe you can turn yours into a series review blog, I'll see if I can dig up a few so you know what the hell you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd rather not review the series... I can post some of my thoughts on whatever jumps out at me, if you want. Don't get ahead of yourself!

    ReplyDelete