Friday 11 March 2011

timezones

the bad news is that I'm pretty far away. the good news is that I'm in the right timezone.

the horrible news is that I make fop references.

the ultra-horrible news is that I have a deep-seeted resentment for capital letters. oh, and earthquakes suck too, I suppose. har har. I'm not very funny.

anyways, I'm going to assume that you're the only one reading this, Dori. the move went well, mom's settled into her job. the woman was born to spa. although long-distance relationships suck in general, I think I'll be able to survive until summer. maybe. if you post on your blog, you lazy bum. by the time I get back from my first spa day tomorrow, you'd better have something up. or I'll send you vaguely threatening messages over the internet. I'll do it, I swear.

hugs and kisses.

1 comment:

  1. Vague internet threats? You don't have the nerve.

    ReplyDelete